- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Potatoes, washed well and cubed
- Fat (Using 2 to 4 tbsp. per potato, go with regular or vegan mayo, olive oil, mashed avocado, or even flax seed oil)
- Vinegar (optional. Use 1 Tbs. per potato of balsamic vinegar, plum vinegar, rice vinegar, etc)
- Tasties and crunchies (things like minced onion, garlic scapes, garlic, capers, chopped olives, diced celery, bell peppers, crumbled feta cheese)
- Boil cubed potatoes for about 5 minutes or until you can pierce them easily with a fork.
- Drain potatoes and put in the refrigerator to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your fat, vinegar, tasties, and crunchies. Mix well.
- Add the potatoes and fold everything together until well combined. Chill for a few hours.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More