- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Potatoes, washed well and cubed
- Fat (Using 2 to 4 tbsp. per potato, go with regular or vegan mayo, olive oil, mashed avocado, or even flax seed oil)
- Vinegar (optional. Use 1 Tbs. per potato of balsamic vinegar, plum vinegar, rice vinegar, etc)
- Tasties and crunchies (things like minced onion, garlic scapes, garlic, capers, chopped olives, diced celery, bell peppers, crumbled feta cheese)
- Boil cubed potatoes for about 5 minutes or until you can pierce them easily with a fork.
- Drain potatoes and put in the refrigerator to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your fat, vinegar, tasties, and crunchies. Mix well.
- Add the potatoes and fold everything together until well combined. Chill for a few hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More