- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Potatoes, washed well and cubed
- Fat (Using 2 to 4 tbsp. per potato, go with regular or vegan mayo, olive oil, mashed avocado, or even flax seed oil)
- Vinegar (optional. Use 1 Tbs. per potato of balsamic vinegar, plum vinegar, rice vinegar, etc)
- Tasties and crunchies (things like minced onion, garlic scapes, garlic, capers, chopped olives, diced celery, bell peppers, crumbled feta cheese)
- Boil cubed potatoes for about 5 minutes or until you can pierce them easily with a fork.
- Drain potatoes and put in the refrigerator to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your fat, vinegar, tasties, and crunchies. Mix well.
- Add the potatoes and fold everything together until well combined. Chill for a few hours.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More