- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6-8 potatoes, well scrubbed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Choose Your Seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- fresh chives
- barbecue seasoning
- garlic powder
- taco seasoning
- creole seasoning
- Use another if you like
- Scrub and quarter potatoes.
- Put in ziplock bag with olive oil and toss until well coated.
- Add seasoning of choice and shake again.
- Pour out on an uncovered pan or dish.
- Bake at 400º for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with sour cream, ranch dressing, etc., if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More