- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6-8 potatoes, well scrubbed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Choose Your Seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- fresh chives
- barbecue seasoning
- garlic powder
- taco seasoning
- creole seasoning
- Use another if you like
- Scrub and quarter potatoes.
- Put in ziplock bag with olive oil and toss until well coated.
- Add seasoning of choice and shake again.
- Pour out on an uncovered pan or dish.
- Bake at 400º for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with sour cream, ranch dressing, etc., if desired.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More