- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6-8 potatoes, well scrubbed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Choose Your Seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- fresh chives
- barbecue seasoning
- garlic powder
- taco seasoning
- creole seasoning
- Use another if you like
- Scrub and quarter potatoes.
- Put in ziplock bag with olive oil and toss until well coated.
- Add seasoning of choice and shake again.
- Pour out on an uncovered pan or dish.
- Bake at 400º for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with sour cream, ranch dressing, etc., if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More