2 pounds pork shoulder roast cut in small pieces (save fat scraps)
1½ pounds fresh bean sprouts
5 stalks celery cut into medium-size slivers
1 large green pepper cut into medium-size pieces
1 large onion cut into medium-size pieces
1 cup beef bouillon
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1½ tablespoons brown sauce (in Asian aisle)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1. Cut the meat and all the vegetables before starting.
2. Fry fat scraps with a little oil then discard scraps, using fat to fry with.
3. Cook everything on high heat in wok. Fry pork 3 to 4 minutes (add a little oil if needed).
4. Add celery and onions to the wok; cover and cook 5 minutes.
5. Add green pepper and cook uncovered 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add sprouts, bouillon, brown sauce, and soy sauce; heat well.
7. Dissolve cornstarch in a little water; stir in and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Serve over rice and sprinkle with Chow Mein noodles.