- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryCelebrate Cinco De Mayo with this cheesy Chopped Jalapeno Bread fresh from your oven.
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place rolls on a bread board. Top with cheese, jalapenos & cilantro. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Chop everything together, with a knife and knead with hands until ingredients are well mixed into rolls. Shape into a large round loaf. Place loaf on a large sprayed baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.