- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place rolls on a bread board. Top with cheese, jalapenos & cilantro. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Chop everything together, with a knife and knead with hands until ingredients are well mixed into rolls. Shape into a large round loaf. Place loaf on a large sprayed baking sheet. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.
NotesCelebrate Cinco De Mayo with this cheesy Chopped Jalapeno Bread fresh from your oven.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More