- Cooking Time: 25 - 30 mins
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- 18 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place rolls on a bread board.
- Top with cheese, jalapenos & cilantro.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Chop everything together, with a knife and knead with hands until ingredients are well mixed into dough.
- Shape into a large round loaf.
- Place loaf on a large sprayed baking sheet.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.
NotesCelebrate Cinco De Mayo with this cheesy Chopped Jalapeno Bread fresh from your oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
MetroCooking DC 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More