- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 8 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 cup diced ham
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 4 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 4 tablespoons sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons sliced olives
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Place 2 rolls on a bread board. Top with 1/4 cup ham, 1 tablespoon green onions, 1 tablespoon green pepper, 1 tablespoon mushrooms, 1/4 cup each of mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Chop everything with a knife until ingredients are mixed into the rolls and top with olives and cherry tomatoes. Lift with a spatula onto a sprayed baking sheet and shape into a 6-inch chopped pizza.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients. Bake at 350F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Variation: Chopped Sweet Pizza: Top 2 rolls with 1/4 cup apple pie filling and 1 tablespoons raisins. Follow instructions for Chopped Pizza above. If desired, frost while still warm with cream cheese frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More