- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 8 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 cup diced ham
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 4 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 4 tablespoons sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons sliced olives
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Place 2 rolls on a bread board. Top with 1/4 cup ham, 1 tablespoon green onions, 1 tablespoon green pepper, 1 tablespoon mushrooms, 1/4 cup each of mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Chop everything with a knife until ingredients are mixed into the rolls and top with olives and cherry tomatoes. Lift with a spatula onto a sprayed baking sheet and shape into a 6-inch chopped pizza.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients. Bake at 350F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Variation: Chopped Sweet Pizza: Top 2 rolls with 1/4 cup apple pie filling and 1 tablespoons raisins. Follow instructions for Chopped Pizza above. If desired, frost while still warm with cream cheese frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Foodie BabySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More