- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 8 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 cup diced ham
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 4 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 4 tablespoons sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons sliced olives
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Place 2 rolls on a bread board. Top with 1/4 cup ham, 1 tablespoon green onions, 1 tablespoon green pepper, 1 tablespoon mushrooms, 1/4 cup each of mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Chop everything with a knife until ingredients are mixed into the rolls and top with olives and cherry tomatoes. Lift with a spatula onto a sprayed baking sheet and shape into a 6-inch chopped pizza.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients. Bake at 350F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Variation: Chopped Sweet Pizza: Top 2 rolls with 1/4 cup apple pie filling and 1 tablespoons raisins. Follow instructions for Chopped Pizza above. If desired, frost while still warm with cream cheese frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More