- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 8 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 cup diced ham
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 4 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 4 tablespoons sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons sliced olives
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Place 2 rolls on a bread board. Top with 1/4 cup ham, 1 tablespoon green onions, 1 tablespoon green pepper, 1 tablespoon mushrooms, 1/4 cup each of mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Chop everything with a knife until ingredients are mixed into the rolls and top with olives and cherry tomatoes. Lift with a spatula onto a sprayed baking sheet and shape into a 6-inch chopped pizza.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients. Bake at 350F 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Variation: Chopped Sweet Pizza: Top 2 rolls with 1/4 cup apple pie filling and 1 tablespoons raisins. Follow instructions for Chopped Pizza above. If desired, frost while still warm with cream cheese frosting.
Decadent Desserts Made From
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More