- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 3 ounces chow mein noodles
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Melt butterscotch bits in top of double boiler. Remove from heat and immediately stir in chow mein noodles until all are coated then quickly stir in peanuts. Drop on wax paper with tablespoon. Let cool until firm. Makes about 2 dozen. VARIATION: Substitute 2 cups Rice Krispies for chow mein noodles for Clusters Royale. A lighter and less bludgeoning snack.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 149 Calories; 3g Fat (18.4% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 31g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 3mg Cholesterol; 43mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch) ; 1/2 Fat; 2 Other Carbohydrates.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More