- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 3 ounces chow mein noodles
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Melt butterscotch bits in top of double boiler. Remove from heat and immediately stir in chow mein noodles until all are coated then quickly stir in peanuts. Drop on wax paper with tablespoon. Let cool until firm. Makes about 2 dozen. VARIATION: Substitute 2 cups Rice Krispies for chow mein noodles for Clusters Royale. A lighter and less bludgeoning snack.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 149 Calories; 3g Fat (18.4% calories from fat); 1g Protein; 31g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 3mg Cholesterol; 43mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch) ; 1/2 Fat; 2 Other Carbohydrates.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More