- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag semi sweet chocolate morsels (chips)
- 1 small bag butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 bag chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup peanuts or Reese's peanut butter chips
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or by using a metal bowl over a sauce pan filled a couple of inches with water. Stir in half a bag of chow mein noodles. Stir in 1/2 cup of peanuts or my personal favorite Reeses Peanut Butter Chips. Drop tablespoon full of the mixture onto a cookie sheet or large plate covered in wax paper or foil. Put in the refrigerator to set for at least 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More