- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag semi sweet chocolate morsels (chips)
- 1 small bag butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 bag chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup peanuts or Reese's peanut butter chips
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or by using a metal bowl over a sauce pan filled a couple of inches with water. Stir in half a bag of chow mein noodles. Stir in 1/2 cup of peanuts or my personal favorite Reeses Peanut Butter Chips. Drop tablespoon full of the mixture onto a cookie sheet or large plate covered in wax paper or foil. Put in the refrigerator to set for at least 30 minutes.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More