- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2T. Olive Oil:
- 1-1/4 cups yellow bell pepper,diced
- 1/2 cup red onion,diced
- 1 T. garlic minced
- 2 T. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 T. honey
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 T. prepared yellow mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Saute bell pepper,onion,and garlic in oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until softened, 6-7 minutes.
- Off heat,stir in parsley,honey,juice,mustard,salt,and pepper.
NotesThis is a recipe from Cuisine at home cookbook!
Makes 1 cup; Total time: 15 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More