- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2T. Olive Oil:
- 1-1/4 cups yellow bell pepper,diced
- 1/2 cup red onion,diced
- 1 T. garlic minced
- 2 T. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 T. honey
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 2 T. prepared yellow mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Saute bell pepper,onion,and garlic in oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until softened, 6-7 minutes.
- Off heat,stir in parsley,honey,juice,mustard,salt,and pepper.
NotesThis is a recipe from Cuisine at home cookbook!
Makes 1 cup; Total time: 15 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More