CHRISSY'S ORANGE CAKE WITH FUDGE ICING
Chrissy's orange cake with fudge icing
- Cooking Time: 45-55 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 3 ounce package orange jello powder
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 1 lb. box yellow cake mix
- 1 tsp. orange extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet morsels
- grease and flour a bundt pan
. Dump cake mix in a large bowl and mix in jello powder.Add orange juice,orange extract, vegetable oil.mix until well blended.
2. Add eggs one at a time mixing well after each addition.Fold in chocolate chips.
3. pour into cake pan and bake 45-55 minutes.Cool 20-25 minutes before tiping cake out on serving platter and icing.
Orange fudge frosting
2 tbl. chilled butter
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp. orange extract
2 tbl. cold orange juice
Melt butter and chocolate chips in microwave. Add orange extract and orange juice. Drizzle over cake and let refridgerate for twenty minutes before serving to let icing set.