- Cooking Time: 150
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3-5 pound boneless beef roast
- Carrots (enough for your size family)
- Potatoes (enough for your size family)
- 1 cup water
- Prepared Horseradish
- Salt and pepper
- Dust roast with flour.
- Brown on all sides in skillet using a little oil.
- Place in roasting pan.
- Spread top surface of roast with horseradish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour 1 cup water into pan around roast.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 325 for 1 hour, 30 minutes.
- Add carrots and potatoes, recover and continue baking for another hour or until vegetables are tender.
- May make pan gravy using drippings if desired.
NotesThis is a recipe I've used for many years. It's the first meal I ever cooked for my husband when we were still dating. He says it made him fall in love! The heat will cook out of the horseradish. It won't be spicy, yet will still be a little tangy. The meat will be fork tender and delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More