- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Club crackers
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 bag Nestle milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- walnuts or pecans-chopped
- CHILL COMPLETELY! (In subzero weather, the front step works nicely for this step) Cut up and store in airtight container.
- These boil and bake times have been tested and are perfect every time.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place a single layer of club crackers on the parchment paper.
- Boil for exactly 3 minutes the brown sugar and butter.
- Pour over crackers and bake at 350 for exactly 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle one bag Nestle milk chocolate chips on top. (Semisweet is yummy too!)
- Spread them as they start to melt. You can sprinkle chopped walnuts or pecans on top if you want.
NotesThis recipe is a family favorite. It's not only easy, but tastes delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More