CHRISTMAS ALMOND JOY BALLS
- Cooking Time: 7 min
- Servings: 75 to 100 balls
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- 2 (16-ounce) boxes confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 (14-ounce) package shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 (12-ounce) package chocolate chips
- Cream together sugar and butter in a bowl; add milk. Stir in almond extract, coconut, and nuts; mix well. Form candy into 1-inch balls. Place on waxed paper and refrigerate at least 3 hours. Melt chocolate in top of double boiler, stirring well. Remove from heat but allow chocolate to remain over hot water. (If chocolate becomes too thick, return to heat for a minute or so to thin). With a toothpick, dip each ball in chocolate and place on waxed paper until set.
NotesI got this off a web site a couple years ago and it has became a favorite of my family and friends.
I want to share this because i think it would make a great christmas gift
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More