- Cooking Time: 70
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup raisins
- half bag of chopped cranberries
- Sift: 2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- Cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture is crumbly. Add 1 beaten egg, 1 tsp grated orange peel and 3/4 cup orange juice and mix until mixture is evenly moist. Fold in 1 cup raisins and about a half bag of chopped cranberries per loaf.
- Spoon into a greased 9 x 5 loaf pan, lined with Reynold's parchment paper.
- Bake at 350' for 1 hour and 10 mins or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. keep stored in aluminum foil.
NotesA must have for the holidays!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More