- Cooking Time: 70
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup raisins
- half bag of chopped cranberries
- Sift: 2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- Cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture is crumbly. Add 1 beaten egg, 1 tsp grated orange peel and 3/4 cup orange juice and mix until mixture is evenly moist. Fold in 1 cup raisins and about a half bag of chopped cranberries per loaf.
- Spoon into a greased 9 x 5 loaf pan, lined with Reynold's parchment paper.
- Bake at 350' for 1 hour and 10 mins or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. keep stored in aluminum foil.
NotesA must have for the holidays!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More