- Cooking Time: 70
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup raisins
- half bag of chopped cranberries
- Sift: 2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- Cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture is crumbly. Add 1 beaten egg, 1 tsp grated orange peel and 3/4 cup orange juice and mix until mixture is evenly moist. Fold in 1 cup raisins and about a half bag of chopped cranberries per loaf.
- Spoon into a greased 9 x 5 loaf pan, lined with Reynold's parchment paper.
- Bake at 350' for 1 hour and 10 mins or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. keep stored in aluminum foil.
NotesA must have for the holidays!
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More