- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 1/2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- “This rich creamy spread looks so festive with flecks of green onion and red pimento dotting the cheddar cheese. It’s a crowd pleaser at any party!”.
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jar (2 oz) diced pimentos, drained
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted Crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in cheddar cheese, onion, pimentos, butter and Worcestershire sauce. Press into a small bowl; smooth top. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before un-molding. Serve with crackers.
- Yield: 1 cheese ball (2 ½ cups).
NotesThis is a really easy recipe. It looks amazing on a tray with crackers! I found it on a Taste of Home magazine. Try it on your next gathering and your guests will be so impressed!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce