- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 1/2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- “This rich creamy spread looks so festive with flecks of green onion and red pimento dotting the cheddar cheese. It’s a crowd pleaser at any party!”.
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 jar (2 oz) diced pimentos, drained
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted Crackers
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in cheddar cheese, onion, pimentos, butter and Worcestershire sauce. Press into a small bowl; smooth top. Cover and refrigerate. Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before un-molding. Serve with crackers.
- Yield: 1 cheese ball (2 ½ cups).
NotesThis is a really easy recipe. It looks amazing on a tray with crackers! I found it on a Taste of Home magazine. Try it on your next gathering and your guests will be so impressed!!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More