- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Club crackers
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 bag Nestle milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- walnuts or pecans-chopped
- CHILL COMPLETELY! (In subzero weather, the front step works nicely for this step) Cut up and store in airtight container.
- These boil and bake times have been tested and are perfect every time.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place a single layer of club crackers on the parchment paper.
- Boil for exactly 3 minutes the brown sugar and butter.
- Pour over crackers and bake at 350 for exactly 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle one bag Nestle milk chocolate chips on top. (Semisweet is yummy too!)
- Spread them as they start to melt. You can sprinkle chopped walnuts or pecans on top if you want.
NotesThis recipe is a family favorite. It's not only easy, but tastes delicious.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More