- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Club crackers
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 bag Nestle milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- walnuts or pecans-chopped
- CHILL COMPLETELY! (In subzero weather, the front step works nicely for this step) Cut up and store in airtight container.
- These boil and bake times have been tested and are perfect every time.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place a single layer of club crackers on the parchment paper.
- Boil for exactly 3 minutes the brown sugar and butter.
- Pour over crackers and bake at 350 for exactly 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle one bag Nestle milk chocolate chips on top. (Semisweet is yummy too!)
- Spread them as they start to melt. You can sprinkle chopped walnuts or pecans on top if you want.
NotesThis recipe is a family favorite. It's not only easy, but tastes delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More