- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 can condensed cream soup (I use two New England clam chowder, one cream of potato, one cream of shrimp)
- 2 soup cans whole milk
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- Lots of salt and pepper
- 1 package frozen tiny salad shrimp, thawed as directed
- Saute celery in melted butter until nearly tender. While that's sizzling, add 4 cans soup to large crockpot. Whisk well to blend. Add 2 soup cans of whole milk. Add celery and drained corn to crockpot. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours. If soup is too thick, add more milk, but you want it to be thick like chowder. About 30 minutes before serving, add shrimp. Continue cooking until shrimp is heated through and chowder is hot. Serve with oyster crackers.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More