- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 T. parsley
- 1 T dry mustard
- 2 or 3 pork tenderloins
- Combine ingredients and marinate 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill 15 minutes and turn, grill till done. 140 to 160 degrees
- Boil strained marinade and serve with sliced pork
NotesMy friend Gerry made this for one of our Christmas parties, and everyone loved it and asked for the recipe.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More