- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 T. parsley
- 1 T dry mustard
- 2 or 3 pork tenderloins
- Combine ingredients and marinate 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill 15 minutes and turn, grill till done. 140 to 160 degrees
- Boil strained marinade and serve with sliced pork
NotesMy friend Gerry made this for one of our Christmas parties, and everyone loved it and asked for the recipe.
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More