- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 T. parsley
- 1 T dry mustard
- 2 or 3 pork tenderloins
- Combine ingredients and marinate 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill 15 minutes and turn, grill till done. 140 to 160 degrees
- Boil strained marinade and serve with sliced pork
NotesMy friend Gerry made this for one of our Christmas parties, and everyone loved it and asked for the recipe.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Black and White Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Barbecued BeefSee More