CHRISTMAS PIZZA MINIS
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- pizza sauce
- grated mozzarella cheese
- red & green peppers, cut into small thin strips
- pepperoni slices, cut into fourths
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 4 1/2-inch circle.
- Place circles on sprayed baking sheets.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 20 minutes.
- Remove wrap.
- Dip 4-inch cookie cutters into flour and cut desired shapes out of each dough circle.
- Pre-bake at 350°F 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Top each one with pizza sauce, grated cheese, red and green pepper strips and pepperoni pieces.
- Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
NotesCut out pizzas to go with the cut out cookies we make at Christmas time. The kids will love these!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More