- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- .13 oz pkg lemonade drink mix
- 48 oz bottle cranberry-grape juice
- 1 liter seltzer, chilled
- 1 orange, sliced and seeded
- Pour lemonade drink mix into a pitcher and add cranberry-grape juice.
- Stir until drink mix is dissolved.
- Just before serving, add seltzer and orange slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More