- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is the punch I make for my husband's business' annual Christmas Open House. It is always a hit! It is very pretty.
- Cranberry Ice Ring (recipe below)
- 1 14 oz can Eagle Brand milk
- 1 12 oz frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- red food coloring, optional
- 2 liters club soda
- Prepare and freeze Cranberry Ice Ring. At serving time, in punch bowl, combine Eagle Brand and cranberry concentrate. Stir in food coloring if desired. Just before serving, add club soda and Cranberry Ice Ring.
- Cranberry Ice Ring: Combine 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail and 1 1/2 cups water. Pour 1/2 of the mixture into 1 1/2 quart ring mold. Arrange 3/4 to 1 cup fresh cranberries and lime slices and/or fresh mint leaves in the mold; freeze. Refrigerate remaining cranberry juice mixture until mixture in mold is frozen. Carefully remove frozen ring and wrap in plastic wrap and keep in freezer until ready to use. Pour remaining cranberry juice mixture into mold; freeze.