- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 quarts popped popcorn (half gallon pitcher full plus 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Karo corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Grease bottom of foil pan with margarine.
- Put popped popcorn in greased foil pan.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Boil 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and baking soda.
- Pour syrup over popcorn and stir well to coat.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool and Enjoy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More