- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 quarts popped popcorn (half gallon pitcher full plus 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Karo corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Grease bottom of foil pan with margarine.
- Put popped popcorn in greased foil pan.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Boil 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and baking soda.
- Pour syrup over popcorn and stir well to coat.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool and Enjoy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More