- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Black Beans (do not drain)
- 2 large cans of tomato sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 large handful of fresh green beans. Cut in half
- 1 package of frozen corn
- 1 pound of baby carrots
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 large can of stewed tomatoes
- Chicken Broth
- Italian Seasoning to taste
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the chicken and cook until about half done, turning all the pieces to cook evenly.
- In a large pot, combine all other ingredients. Adding the chicken broth to increase the amount of fluid needed to cover all ingredients.
- Heat to light boil for about 10 minutes. Add the chicken and lightly boil until the carrots are done.
- If the soup seems thin for your taste, add tomato paste to thicken.
NotesThis soup started out one night as stir fry but I got bored halfway through and decided that I didn't want to stand over it, even for a few minutes. I started adding more ingredients and this is what came out!
This comes out different for me evertime I make it because I just use what I have in the fridge and cupboard.
This is particularly good served with Garlic Bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More