- Cooking Time: 6 to 8 minutes
- Servings: 3 Dozen
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Sweet'N Low
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons chopped, unsalted peanuts
- In small bowl, mix flour and baking powder. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat margarine, peanut butter, sugar and Sweet'N Low until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture and peanuts. On waxed paper, shape dough into a roll about 1 x 9-1/2 inches. Dough will be slightly sticky. Wrap in waxed paper; refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375F. With sharp knife, mark dough at 1/4-inch intervals, then slice; place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet. If necessary, reshape cookies gently with fingers. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned on bottom. Immediately remove cookies to wire rack; cool.
- Per serving
- (2 cookies): 114 calories, 3g protein, 11g carbohydrate, 7g fat, 1g saturated fat, 12mg cholesterol, 72mg sodium.
- Diabetic exchanges
- : 1 starch,
NotesI was looking for a good, hopefully worry free recipe for peanut butter cookies, and this is on that I found. I seemed as if maybe it would be worth trying and sharing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More