- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups fresh or frozen (not thawed) blueberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Stir together blueberries, honey, lemon zest and juice in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to maintain a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes; serve warm.
NotesEasy to make and intensely flavored, this is equally at home on a stack of pancakes or a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 1 month
Source: Eating Well August/September 2006
Per tablespoon: 21 calories; 0 g fat; 0 g fiber
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More