- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6 - 1/2 cup - 0 points
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 Tbsp. Fat Free Salad Dressing
- 1/4 C. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 packet of Splenda or Equal
- 3 or 4 drops of Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce ( We called it Thai Rooster Sauce)
- 1/8 tsp of Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour over slaw mix or make your own chunky mix of 1/2 head of cabbage about 3 cups, 1 green pepper, and a couple of carrots shredded. Let the dressing flavors mix with the slaw for at least a couple of hours before serving. It is really the best on the second day!
NotesThis is my own recipe that I've used the last couple of times that we have made cole slaw. It's a great recipe for cole slaw is you like a sweet- sour dressing with just a hint of spice.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More