- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6 - 1/2 cup - 0 points
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 Tbsp. Fat Free Salad Dressing
- 1/4 C. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 packet of Splenda or Equal
- 3 or 4 drops of Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce ( We called it Thai Rooster Sauce)
- 1/8 tsp of Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour over slaw mix or make your own chunky mix of 1/2 head of cabbage about 3 cups, 1 green pepper, and a couple of carrots shredded. Let the dressing flavors mix with the slaw for at least a couple of hours before serving. It is really the best on the second day!
NotesThis is my own recipe that I've used the last couple of times that we have made cole slaw. It's a great recipe for cole slaw is you like a sweet- sour dressing with just a hint of spice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More