- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6 - 1/2 cup - 0 points
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 Tbsp. Fat Free Salad Dressing
- 1/4 C. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 packet of Splenda or Equal
- 3 or 4 drops of Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce ( We called it Thai Rooster Sauce)
- 1/8 tsp of Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour over slaw mix or make your own chunky mix of 1/2 head of cabbage about 3 cups, 1 green pepper, and a couple of carrots shredded. Let the dressing flavors mix with the slaw for at least a couple of hours before serving. It is really the best on the second day!
NotesThis is my own recipe that I've used the last couple of times that we have made cole slaw. It's a great recipe for cole slaw is you like a sweet- sour dressing with just a hint of spice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More