- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 cups (12 oz) fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup red Wine
- 1/2 cup Tangerine juice (about 3 tangerines)
- Zest of 1 Tangerine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder (or some fresh ginger slices, just remove the slices before serving)
- Add cranberries to pot on stove over Medium Heat
- Add all the liquids and turn up heat until it begins to boil
- Reduce heat to simmer then add sugar and ginger.
- Stir the cranberries until the are super tender to your liking.
NotesI saw something similar with Wine and Oranges on a Food network show. However, I never see anything on tv I like where I actually catch the recipe in time and kinda have to make my own! So this isn't exactly what it was, and I think I'm happier with the outcome.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More