- Cooking Time: 10 to 14
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 t. vanilla
- 2 1/2 c. flour
- 3/4 t. baking powder
- 2 c. halved pretzel sticks
- 1 c. coarsely chopped peanuts
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 c. raisins
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder; gradually add to mixture.
- Stir in pretzels, peanuts, chocolate chunks and raisins.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls two inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-14 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool for two minutes before removing.
NotesI made these cookies for a reception after my students gave a piano recital and they were a hit! One mom told me that her daughter would never eat raisins but she loved these cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Sharing Christmas with Friends
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More