- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Hass avocados (scored)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- fresh lime juice (1/2 lime)
- 1/2 tomato (diced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely minced)
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mash with a fork. Mash until you get the consistency you like. I like it a little chunky, where you can still get bites of avocado.
- Transfer to a serving bowl/dish and serve with tortilla chips (blue,yellow, and/or white)
NotesGuacamole is such an easy recipe! I just kept testing this recipe until it tasted just right.