- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Hass avocados (scored)
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- fresh lime juice (1/2 lime)
- 1/2 tomato (diced)
- 1 clove garlic (finely minced)
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mash with a fork. Mash until you get the consistency you like. I like it a little chunky, where you can still get bites of avocado.
- Transfer to a serving bowl/dish and serve with tortilla chips (blue,yellow, and/or white)
NotesGuacamole is such an easy recipe! I just kept testing this recipe until it tasted just right.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More