- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 10 red tomatoes (7lbs.)
- 10 ( 3 cups)Anaheim chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 (1/3 cup) jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Peel, seed and coarsely chop tomatoes,should have about 14 cups.
- Place in colander, let drain 30 minutes.
- Place drained tomatoes in 8 quart pot.
- Bring to boil, reduce to simmer, uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes, or until thickened.
- Add Anaheim peppers, onions, cilantro, garlic, vineger, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Return mixture to boil, remove from heat.
- Cool and serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Classic Chocolate Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More