- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 10 red tomatoes (7lbs.)
- 10 ( 3 cups)Anaheim chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 (1/3 cup) jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Peel, seed and coarsely chop tomatoes,should have about 14 cups.
- Place in colander, let drain 30 minutes.
- Place drained tomatoes in 8 quart pot.
- Bring to boil, reduce to simmer, uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes, or until thickened.
- Add Anaheim peppers, onions, cilantro, garlic, vineger, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Return mixture to boil, remove from heat.
- Cool and serve
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
A dash of local for every seasonSee More
Cream Cheese CookiesSee More