- Cooking Time: 15+25
- Servings: 16 bars
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups flour,all-purpose
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter,melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan. Bake at 350 F. for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, corn syrup, butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in chocolate chunks and pecans. Pour over crust. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Check out other recipes at: www.havefunbaking.com
- And also at: www.lovetobakeandcook.blogspot.com
NotesThese rich gooey bars, to me, taste just like chocolate pecan pie. Most people can't eat just one of them.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Babette's Test Kitchen
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More