CHUNKY POTATO AND VEGETABLE SALAD
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6 to 10
- Preparation Time: 25
- 12 small red new potatoes (1 pound), quartered
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 large bunch of cauliflower (1 1/4 pounds), cut into florets
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives, halved (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup Garlic-Anchovy Dressing (recipe follows)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan with salted water to cover.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer until tender, about 7 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the potatoes to a large bowl.
Return the water to a boil.
Add the green beans and cook until just tender, about 5 minutes.
Remove the beans with a slotted spoon and add to the potatoes.
Repeat with the cauliflower, cooking until just tender, about 3 minutes.
Add the olives (if using) and parsley to the vegetables.
While the vegetables are still warm, pour the dressing on top and toss to coat.
Season with the salt and pepper.