- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen cauliflower
- 1 pound bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pimento
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook cauliflower according to package directions and drain well. Place in an 8-by-8-inch baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients, except the cheese, and pour over cauliflower. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20 to 25 minutes
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More