- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- pinch of salt
- Canola oil as needed
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar mix
- Melt the butter and mix in sugar, stir well.
- The add in the flour, milk, sugar and salt.
- Stir until ingredients are dissolved.
- Cool completely.
- Beat the eggs and add in.
- In a frying pan, heat two inches of Canola oil.
- Pour the batter into a churrera or pastry bag.
- When the oil is hot , pipe in the dough.
- Make 6 inch pieces.
- Fry each side until golden brown.
- Remove churros and drain them on a paper towel.
- Dip them in cinnamon sugar mix.
NotesChurros are fritters which are popular in Spain and Latin America.
Taste of CenturyLink
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More