- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- pinch of salt
- Canola oil as needed
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar mix
- Melt the butter and mix in sugar, stir well.
- The add in the flour, milk, sugar and salt.
- Stir until ingredients are dissolved.
- Cool completely.
- Beat the eggs and add in.
- In a frying pan, heat two inches of Canola oil.
- Pour the batter into a churrera or pastry bag.
- When the oil is hot , pipe in the dough.
- Make 6 inch pieces.
- Fry each side until golden brown.
- Remove churros and drain them on a paper towel.
- Dip them in cinnamon sugar mix.
NotesChurros are fritters which are popular in Spain and Latin America.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More