- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- pinch of salt
- Canola oil as needed
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar mix
- Melt the butter and mix in sugar, stir well.
- The add in the flour, milk, sugar and salt.
- Stir until ingredients are dissolved.
- Cool completely.
- Beat the eggs and add in.
- In a frying pan, heat two inches of Canola oil.
- Pour the batter into a churrera or pastry bag.
- When the oil is hot , pipe in the dough.
- Make 6 inch pieces.
- Fry each side until golden brown.
- Remove churros and drain them on a paper towel.
- Dip them in cinnamon sugar mix.
NotesChurros are fritters which are popular in Spain and Latin America.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Get Fit With Good Food!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More