- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- pinch of salt
- Canola oil as needed
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar mix
- Melt the butter and mix in sugar, stir well.
- The add in the flour, milk, sugar and salt.
- Stir until ingredients are dissolved.
- Cool completely.
- Beat the eggs and add in.
- In a frying pan, heat two inches of Canola oil.
- Pour the batter into a churrera or pastry bag.
- When the oil is hot , pipe in the dough.
- Make 6 inch pieces.
- Fry each side until golden brown.
- Remove churros and drain them on a paper towel.
- Dip them in cinnamon sugar mix.
NotesChurros are fritters which are popular in Spain and Latin America.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More