- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 quarts oil for frying
- 1/2 cup white sugar, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine water, 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Stir in flour until mixture forms a ball.
- Heat oil for frying in deep-fryer or deep skillet to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pipe strips of dough into hot oil using a pastry bag.
- Fry until golden; drain on paper towels.
- 3. Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll drained churros in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
NotesPastry strips are deep fried and rolled in sugar and cinnamon in these simple Mexican snacks
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More