- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 4 cups canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Roll each roll into a thin 26-inch-long rope.
- Roll each end in opposite directions three or four times.
- Pick up each end and pinch together.
- The churro will twist together.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet to 350°.
- Place churros in oil and fry about 2 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a one gallon resealable bag and shake until well combined.
- Place warm churros, one at a time, in bag and shake until well coated.
NotesKids of all ages can help make these easy and delicious Churros; guaranteed to bring smiles.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
A Falcon FeastSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More