- Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 4 cups canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Roll each roll into a thin 26-inch-long rope.
- Roll each end in opposite directions three or four times.
- Pick up each end and pinch together.
- The churro will twist together.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet to 350°.
- Place churros in oil and fry about 2 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a one gallon resealable bag and shake until well combined.
- Place warm churros, one at a time, in bag and shake until well coated.
NotesKids of all ages can help make these easy and delicious Churros; guaranteed to bring smiles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Breads and Pastry 101
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More