- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. chopped tomatoes (canned can be used)
- 1 onion/finely diced
- 1 lemon peel (finely diced)
- 1/2 t. ginger
- 1/2 c. chopped parsley
- Sauté onions in Pam in skillet over med. heat.
- Add chopped lemon peel. Cook together. Add
- chopped tomatoes. Add ginger. Mix well.
- Cook about 20 min. on medium heat (stove top).
- When Chutney is done, add chopped parsley and
- mix together. Serve on top of cooked fish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Babette's Test Kitchen
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More