- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1-lb)loaf of Ciabatta bread**
- 3 tablespoons Honey-mustard
- 3/4 lb. slicd cooked Virginia Baked
- Ham (from Deli)
- 8 leaves of Bibb OR Boston lettuce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Cut bread in half lenthwise. Spread cut side up of each half with the honey-mustard.
- On the bottom half of bread, layer ham,lettuce and onion. Cover with the top half of bread. Cut filled loaf into 4 sandwiches.
NotesSometimes SIMPLE is always better. But the Ciabatta bread makes this sandwich special.
** NOTE: A CIABATTA bread is an Italian bread. It's crusty and the texture is very coarse.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More