- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1-lb)loaf of Ciabatta bread**
- 3 tablespoons Honey-mustard
- 3/4 lb. slicd cooked Virginia Baked
- Ham (from Deli)
- 8 leaves of Bibb OR Boston lettuce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Cut bread in half lenthwise. Spread cut side up of each half with the honey-mustard.
- On the bottom half of bread, layer ham,lettuce and onion. Cover with the top half of bread. Cut filled loaf into 4 sandwiches.
NotesSometimes SIMPLE is always better. But the Ciabatta bread makes this sandwich special.
** NOTE: A CIABATTA bread is an Italian bread. It's crusty and the texture is very coarse.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More