CIABATTA HAM SANDWICHES
- 1 (1-lb)loaf of Ciabatta bread**
- 3 tablespoons Honey-mustard
- 3/4 lb. slicd cooked Virginia Baked
- Ham (from Deli)
- 8 leaves of Bibb OR Boston lettuce
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
Cut bread in half lenthwise. Spread cut side up of each half with the honey-mustard.
On the bottom half of bread, layer ham,lettuce and onion. Cover with the top half of bread. Cut filled loaf into 4 sandwiches.
** NOTE: A CIABATTA bread is an Italian bread. It's crusty and the texture is very coarse.