- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time:
- 5 lb To 5-1/2 lb turkey breast
- 1½ c apple cider
- ¼ c soy sauce
- 2 tb cornstarch
- ½ c apple cider
- Place turkey breast, skin side up, in a large roasting pan; bake at 450º F for 30 minutes or until skin is crisp.
- Combine 1-1/2 cups cider and soy sauce; pour over turkey. Insert meat thermometer in meaty portion of breast, making sure it does not touch bone.
- Cover and bake at 325º F until meat thermometer registers 170º F (about 1-1/2 hours); baste turkey frequently with cider mixture.
- Combine cornstarch and 1/2 cup cider, stirring well; stir into pan drippings. Return to oven and bake, uncovered, until sauce is thickened.
- Transfer turkey to serving platter; serve with sauce.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Simple Homemade Favorites
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More