- Cooking Time: 90
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time:
- 5 lb To 5-1/2 lb turkey breast
- 1½ c apple cider
- ¼ c soy sauce
- 2 tb cornstarch
- ½ c apple cider
- Place turkey breast, skin side up, in a large roasting pan; bake at 450º F for 30 minutes or until skin is crisp.
- Combine 1-1/2 cups cider and soy sauce; pour over turkey. Insert meat thermometer in meaty portion of breast, making sure it does not touch bone.
- Cover and bake at 325º F until meat thermometer registers 170º F (about 1-1/2 hours); baste turkey frequently with cider mixture.
- Combine cornstarch and 1/2 cup cider, stirring well; stir into pan drippings. Return to oven and bake, uncovered, until sauce is thickened.
- Transfer turkey to serving platter; serve with sauce.