- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 to 2 lb ham steak
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 t liquid smoke
- Place ham in an ungreased 9X13 pan
- Mix remaining ingredients together; pour over ham steak.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes; basting often.
NotesThis is an easy option for dinner. The glaze is sooo yummy!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Italy or BustSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More