- Cooking Time: 0 min
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1 can (15oz) of crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 bunch on cilantro, minced
- 2 T lime juice
- 2 jalapenos, deseeded and minced
- 1 T salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1. mix all ingredients together.
- 2. chill for at least 30 min.
- 3. serve!
- To Can: 3X's recipe and process 15 min
NotesSuper easy and quick salsa! You can of course use fresh tomatoes instead of canned just make sure you deseed your tomatoes. I like my salsa thin so I use crushed tomatoes but if you use fresh tomatoes you can make it as chunky as you want! This is a pretty mild salsa so add as many peppers as you want or use hotter ones than jalapenos.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Food Travels Through Italy
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More