- Cooking Time: 0 min
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1 can (15oz) of crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 bunch on cilantro, minced
- 2 T lime juice
- 2 jalapenos, deseeded and minced
- 1 T salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1. mix all ingredients together.
- 2. chill for at least 30 min.
- 3. serve!
- To Can: 3X's recipe and process 15 min
NotesSuper easy and quick salsa! You can of course use fresh tomatoes instead of canned just make sure you deseed your tomatoes. I like my salsa thin so I use crushed tomatoes but if you use fresh tomatoes you can make it as chunky as you want! This is a pretty mild salsa so add as many peppers as you want or use hotter ones than jalapenos.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
MetroCooking DC 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More