- Cooking Time: 0 min
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 10min
- 1 can (15oz) of crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 bunch on cilantro, minced
- 2 T lime juice
- 2 jalapenos, deseeded and minced
- 1 T salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1. mix all ingredients together.
- 2. chill for at least 30 min.
- 3. serve!
- To Can: 3X's recipe and process 15 min
NotesSuper easy and quick salsa! You can of course use fresh tomatoes instead of canned just make sure you deseed your tomatoes. I like my salsa thin so I use crushed tomatoes but if you use fresh tomatoes you can make it as chunky as you want! This is a pretty mild salsa so add as many peppers as you want or use hotter ones than jalapenos.