- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (fresh is best)
- heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. cook onion and garlic in oil, stirring frequently, until onion is tender. stir in chicken, salt and pepper. cook until chicken is no longer pink, then stir in cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More