- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe takes about 10 minutes to prep and 25 minutes to cook. It's great cause you don't have to spend hours over the grill.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2 lb. total)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness (about 1/2 in.) and place in a shallow baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix lime juice, cilantro, garlic, honey, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour over chicken and turn pieces to coat evenly. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Lay chicken on a grill over medium heat (you can hold you hand over the surface only 4 to 5 seconds) and cook, turning once, until no longer pink in the center, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More