- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro leaves (also called Chinese parsely or coriander)
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1 T raisins
- 1/4 t salt (optional)
- 1/8 t artificial coconut flavor (optional)
- 1/4 C mint leaves (optional for a different flavor)
- In a blender, mix all ingredients until smooth, adding water to desired consistency.
- This sauce adds variety served over vegetables, rice dishes, and makes an interesting topping on baked potatoes.
- Calories 11 a serving
NotesCilantro chutney is a spicy tropical relish that is perfect for for any vegetable, potato or curry. My family loves it, I hope yours does too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More