- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro leaves (also called Chinese parsely or coriander)
- 1 t lemon juice
- 1 T raisins
- 1/4 t salt (optional)
- 1/8 t artificial coconut flavor (optional)
- 1/4 C mint leaves (optional for a different flavor)
- In a blender, mix all ingredients until smooth, adding water to desired consistency.
- This sauce adds variety served over vegetables, rice dishes, and makes an interesting topping on baked potatoes.
- Calories 11 a serving
NotesCilantro chutney is a spicy tropical relish that is perfect for for any vegetable, potato or curry. My family loves it, I hope yours does too!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Babette's Test Kitchen
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More