- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis can be made without the avocado if you can't find it and it's still delicious, but I find the avocado makes it more smooth and creamy in texture.
- 1 pkg light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp light sour cream
- 1 small can salsa verdi
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 ripe avocado peeled & mashed
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, pepper, salt, cumin, cilantro, avocado and lime juice. Stir until smooth and refridgerate until time to serve. Serve with tortilla chipe.