- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp light sour cream
- 1 small can salsa verdi
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 ripe avocado peeled & mashed
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, pepper, salt, cumin, cilantro, avocado and lime juice. Stir until smooth and refridgerate until time to serve. Serve with tortilla chipe.
NotesThis can be made without the avocado if you can't find it and it's still delicious, but I find the avocado makes it more smooth and creamy in texture.