- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic (I use more as we like garlic)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard (I use a heaping teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce(or to taste, I use Tabasco)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Process all ingredients except mayonnaise in blender or food processor.
- Add mayonnaise.
- Transfer to a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Chill. Makes about 1 cup.
NotesTHE BEST mayonnaise to spice up any sandwich or hamburger. So easy, so good!
I don't know where I found this recipe, but it is EXCELLENT. The next time I make this my husband suggested instead of the Tabasco to use either a jalapeno or serrano for the 'bite.'
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More