- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic (I use more as we like garlic)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard (I use a heaping teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce(or to taste, I use Tabasco)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Process all ingredients except mayonnaise in blender or food processor.
- Add mayonnaise.
- Transfer to a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Chill. Makes about 1 cup.
NotesTHE BEST mayonnaise to spice up any sandwich or hamburger. So easy, so good!
I don't know where I found this recipe, but it is EXCELLENT. The next time I make this my husband suggested instead of the Tabasco to use either a jalapeno or serrano for the 'bite.'
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More