- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic (I use more as we like garlic)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard (I use a heaping teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce(or to taste, I use Tabasco)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Process all ingredients except mayonnaise in blender or food processor.
- Add mayonnaise.
- Transfer to a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Chill. Makes about 1 cup.
NotesTHE BEST mayonnaise to spice up any sandwich or hamburger. So easy, so good!
I don't know where I found this recipe, but it is EXCELLENT. The next time I make this my husband suggested instead of the Tabasco to use either a jalapeno or serrano for the 'bite.'
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Simple Homemade Favorites
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More